Construction sites are often chaotic places where various construction companies, contractors and subcontractors work at the same time. With everyone bringing its equipment to one place, a lot of confusion may arise. That can lead to the loss of costly equipment and, therefore, to unpleasant and unexpected costs. GPS tracking is a great option to prevent such problems. You can simply attach the tracker to your machine and have it under control 24/7.
Elektronic monitoring for construction vehicles
- Where are my machines?
- How much have they been used today?
- Did the truck deliver the material to the right place?
- Is the excavator moving/working?
- Is the cargo approaching the destination?
- Who moves around the construction site?
- How can I inform the customer about the arrival of the material at the right time?
- Is my equipment where it should be?
Such questions are asked by contractors every day.Positrex))) is here to answer all of them and much more.
Use and characteristics
- GPS location
- Automatic Logbook
- Loaded/unloaded Detection
- Geofencing Options
- Anti-Theft Security
- Monitoring of temperature, humidity and air pressure
- Vibration Histogram
- Impact detection up to 8G (G-shock)
- Maintenance Log
- Low Battery Warning
- Unit Removal Detection